Welcome to Catch and Hit's website. By continuing to browse and use this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. We have also set forth policies for your privacy. This document governs Catch and Hit's relationship with you in regards to this website.
- » The term Catch and Hit" or "we" or "us" refers to the owner of the website.
- » The term "you" or "user" or "purchaser" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Lesson, Rental & Program Polices/Payments
- Privacy & Security
- At Catch and Hit, protecting your privacy is important to us. This privacy & security policy applies solely to information we collect through the website.
- Our website allows you to register and pay for programs, camps, and clinics primarily available to athletes ages 5-18. In order to collect the necessary information for those programs, camps, and clinics, we collect personally identifiable information on minors and their parent/guardian(s), including but not limited to:
- Birth date
- Phone numbers
- Electronic mail address
- Facsimile (fax) number
- Catch and Hit will not use or disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party unless required to do so by law, or for one of the following purposes:
- Contacting you, the purchaser, to (1) confirm registration and payment for the program, camp, or clinic purchased, (2) inform you of any changes made to the program, camp, or clinic purchased, (3) inform you of any upcoming programs, camps, or clinics that you may be interested in based on age and past participation at Catch and Hit.
- Allowing collegiate and professional baseball or softball scouts and/or recruiters access to information about potential players during programs, camps, or clinics that are specifically for the purpose of recruiting (i.e. Showcases, Collegiate Showcase Series, and College Coaches Camps). Willful participation in these events comes with the presumption that the player wishes to be recruited and consents to the transfer of his/her personally identifiable information to the scouts and/or recruiters.
- To prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information and maintain data accuracy and proper use of information, Catch and Hit has appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedural safeguards to secure the information we collect. As no security procedures are 100% effective, we encourage you to take all practical precautions to protect your personal data. Catch and Hit limits employee access to personally identifiable information from our website so only those employees who need to perform a specific task have access to the data. Our site is hosted by Strategic Solutions who encrypts your information using secure socket layer (SSL). If you have any questions about security on our site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Policy Changes
- Catch and Hit reserves the right to make revisions, alterations, additions, and/or deletions to any of the aforementioned policies. Any such changes will become effective immediately upon posting on the website. It is your responsibility to periodically review these policies.
- Customer Service
- Should you have any questions or concerns about any of the aforementioned policies, please call us at770.231.6775 or email email@example.com. You may also send us a letter addressed as follows:
Catch and Hit
1785 Grassland Parkway
Alpharetta, Ga 30004
- Terms & Conditions
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While we strive for accuracy, any information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Catch and Hit shall not be held liable for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Catch and Hit reserves the right to terminate your registration in any of our programs, camps, and clinics at any time for any reason, including but not limited to:
- The maximum capacity of the program, camp, or clinic being reached prior to receipt of online registration and payment.
- Ineligibility for registered program, camp, or clinic due to age. Catch and Hit will never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, religion, economic status, or academics.
- This website contains material which is owned by us, except where otherwise noted. The material includes, but is not limited to, the layout, design, appearance, content, and graphics. Reproduction of any such materials or appearances is prohibited except with the express written consent ofCatch and Hit.
- This website may contain links to other websites. These links are in place only for your convenience and do not signify that we endorse those websites. We hold no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from such use is subject to the laws of Georgia.
We ask that all students arrive a few minutes early to allow time for checking in at the front desk and ensure full duration of your lesson time. If you must cancel your scheduled lesson, 24 hours notice is required to reschedule. If you cancel less than the 24 hours notice, the lesson will not be able to be rescheduled. Lessons are valid from September of the year purchased to June of the following year.
All lessons, rentals, programs and camps must be paid for in full. No session by session payment is allowed. Lessons and rentals will not be entered into computer until payment is received. Any remaining credit from lesson, rentals, programs and/or camps will remain as a credit with Catch and Hit. No refunds are given. All checks can be made payable toCatch and Hit.
Catch and Hit incurs tremendous expenses for our teams. Due to those expenses, if the player chooses not to participate on the team, a portion of full payment will be refunded. That amount will be tallied in a timely fashion once expenses are compiled and will be refunded. Initial team deposits are non-refundable. No exceptions.
If the player becomes injured during theCatch and Hit season, medical documentation is required. Credit within Catch and Hit will be given for the portion of payment the player was unable to participate due to injury.
I assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation to and from all activities. I hereby waive, release, absolve, and agree to hold harmless the Catch and Hit, its organizers, coaches, umpires, sponsors, and persons transporting my child to and from all activities from any claims arising out of injury to my child whether the result of negligence or any other cause.
Authority to Register and/or act as Agent: You represent and warrant to Catch and Hit that you have full legal authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. In addition, if you are registering third parties, you represent and warrant that you have been duly authorized to act as agent on behalf of such parties in performing this event registration. By proceeding with this event registration, you agree that the terms of this agreement shall apply equally to you and to any third parties for whom you are acting as agent. You represent and warrant that, in compliance with Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), you are over thirteen (13) years of age, and that if you are registering a child under fourteen (14) years of age you are the parent of such child, and do hereby consent to the collection of such child's personal information by Catch and Hit.